Catylist ID: #30036146
Nob Hill Redevelopment with Patio
|Catylist Listing ID:||30036146|
|Property Subtypes:||Mixed Use, Restaurant, Street Retail, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub, Other|
Overview / Comments
Join Frost Gelato at the Former Kurt's Camera Corral –Nob Hill's newest Restaurant | Bar | Retail redevelopment project. One of a kind opportunity featuring 2,133SF located in the lower level; which is ground level with a paved alley right off Central Ave. The lower level space features a unique, private patio with two garage doors allowing indoor/outdoor space. Easy accessibility to parking makes this suite off the high traffic of central an ideal location for a restaurant or bar. Tenant improvement money available upon financial review. Space can be combined with 2,436SF located on the ground floor with garage door opening to Central Ave.
• Located at Albuquerque's Busiest Pedestrian Trade Area
• Close proximity to the University of New Mexico’s main campus with an enrollment of ±28,000 students
• Area co-tenants include Flying Star, Fan Tang, Scalo Northern Italian Grill, El Paso Imports, Starbucks, Tractor Brewing Co., Slice Parlor and many more.
• High VPD Traffic Counts
• In Historic Nob Hill
• Patio Option Available
• Excellent Signage Opportunity on Central Ave
• Zoning is CCR-1
• High Walk Score of 77 out of 100 Nob Hill is the 5th, Most Walkable neighborhood in the Albuquerque area.
• Prominent Store Front Opportunity w/ 49-/+ linear feet, fronting Central
|Max Contiguous:||4,600 SF|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Parking Description:||On Street Parking|
|Legal Description:||LOTS 10 & 11 BLOCK 5 MONTE VISTA ADDN CONT .1526 AC +/-|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Tenee E. SwingleCoe and Peterson Commercial Properties, LLC CARNM CIE Member
|© Copyright Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|