Catylist ID: #28288451
Vacant Land AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR LEASE - DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vacant Land for Lease
|Catylist Listing ID:||28288451|
|Property Subtypes:||Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Retail-Pad, Self Storage, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||59,677 SF|
$0.40 PSF (Annual)
|Lease Types:||Ground Lease|
|Adjacent Parcels Available:||Yes|
Overview / Comments
Conveniently located to both interstates, hospitals, and the Downtown Central Business District. Located at the SE corner of Fourth st and McKnight, this property is ready for redevelopment opportunities! Property is part of North 4th Sector Plan.
See link to view PDF of entire plan:
JOINT VENTURE WELCOME, OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BUYER.
LAND LEASE OPTION OR BUILD TO SUIT OPTION AVAILABLE.
BRING ALL OFFERS!DEVELOPERS DREAM!
Hub Zone Qualified
• Parcel is located in North Fourth Transit Oriented
Development (NFTOD) District.
• City of Albuquerque, in an effort to encourage urban in-fill
development and affordable housing, has approved multi-story
MUH and mixed use developments and will expedite
approval process for developers.
• MRA - No Impact Fees!
• Form-Based Zoning Overlay to allow for High Density & Additional Uses.
• Sector Plan Approved by EPC, to allow for Fast-Track Permitting.
• Possible Uses Include: Medical/Urgent Care/Physical/Occupational
Therapies/Kidney Dialysis, Mixed-Use, Retail, Hospitality, and more.
Conveniently Located near:
• I-25 and I-40
• UNM & CNM
• Old Town, Galleries & Museums
• Pueblo Cultural Center & Indian School Redevelopment
• Downtown Central Business & Courthouse District
• Property fronted by 4th Street, McKnight, and 3rd Street with possible access from these three streets
• Located in central Albuquerque, close to downtown, Interstate 40 & 25 without congestion from major medical centers
Attachments & Media
|Submarket Type:||Redevelopment District|
|Zoning:||M-1 - Light Manufacturing Zone|
|Property Located Between:||I-40 and Lomas Blvd NW|
|Largest Nearby Street:||I-40 and I-25, just North of Lomas NW|
|Highway Access:||EASY ACCESS TO BOTH I-40 AND I-25 FREEWAYS THE BIG I - INTERSTATE|
|Airports:||ABQ INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT|
|Site Description:||Conveniently located to both interstates, hospitals, and the Downtown Central Business District.Located at the SE corner of Fourth st and McKnight, this property is ready for redevelopment opportunities!|
|Area Description:||READY FOR DEVELOPMENT BRING OFFERS - CITY NEEDS URBAN INFILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE or LEASE|
|Zoning Description:||M-1 with lots of options, see 4TH STREET SECTOR PLAN - ALREADY APPROVED BY EPC and city of ABQ is open to incentives!|
|Development Name:||URBAN INFILL OPPORTUNITY|
|Available Utilities:||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Cable, Broadband, Internet Access, Other|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
April AgerColdwell Banker Commercial CARNM CIE Member
|© Copyright Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|