Catylist ID: #28288451
OPPORTUNITY ZONE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vacant Land for Lease
|Catylist Listing ID:||28288451|
|Property Subtypes:||Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Retail-Pad, Self Storage, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||59,677 SF|
$2,500 - 3,000 (Monthly)
$0.50 - 0.60 PSF (Annual)
|Lease Types:||Ground Lease, Other|
|In Opportunity Zone?||Yes|
|Adjacent Parcels Available:||Yes|
Overview / Comments
• Conveniently located to both interstates, hospitals, and the Downtown Central Business District.
• Located at the SE corner of Fourth st and McKnight, this property is ready for redevelopment opportunities!
• Property is part of North 4th Sector Plan.
• See link to view PDF of entire plan:
Area & Sector Plans Page
• To see uses of MX-M Zoning, visit:
• JOINT VENTURE WELCOME, OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BUYER.
• LAND LEASE OPTION OR BUILD TO SUIT OPTION AVAILABLE.
• BRING ALL OFFERS!DEVELOPERS DREAM!
• Hub Zone Qualified
• Parcel is located in a Metropolitan Redevelopment Area
• City of Albuquerque, in an effort to encourage urban in-fill
development and affordable housing, has approved multi-story
MUH and mixed use developments and will expedite
approval process for developers.
• MRA - No Impact Fees!
• Form-Based Zoning Overlay to allow for High Density & Additional Uses.
• Sector Plan Approved by EPC, to allow for Fast-Track Permitting.
• Possible Uses Include: Medical/Urgent Care/Physical/Occupational
Therapies/Kidney Dialysis, Mixed-Use, Retail, Hospitality, and more.
• Drive-Thru Availability
Conveniently Located near:
• I-25 and I-40
• UNM & CNM
• Old Town, Galleries & Museums
• Pueblo Cultural Center & Indian School Redevelopment
• Downtown Central Business & Courthouse District
• Property fronted by 4th Street, McKnight, and 3rd Street with possible access from these three streets
• Located in central Albuquerque, close to downtown, Interstate 40 & 25 without congestion from major medical centers
• I-40 CPD: +/- 156,600
• 4th St CPD: +/- 11,400
• 2nd St CPD: +/- 12,800
Attachments & Media
|Submarket Type:||Redevelopment District|
|Zoning:||MX-M - Mixed-use: Moderate Intensity|
|Property Located Between:||I-40 and Lomas Blvd NW|
|Largest Nearby Street:||I-40 and I-25, just North of Lomas NW|
|Highway Access:||EASY ACCESS TO BOTH I-40 AND I-25 FREEWAYS THE BIG I - INTERSTATE|
|Airports:||ABQ INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT|
|Site Description:||Conveniently located to both interstates, hospitals, and the Downtown Central Business District.Located at the SE corner of Fourth st and McKnight, this property is ready for redevelopment opportunities!|
|Area Description:||READY FOR DEVELOPMENT BRING OFFERS - CITY NEEDS URBAN INFILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE or LEASE I-40 CPD: +/- 200,600 CPD I-25 CPD: +/- 198,700 CPD|
|Zoning Description:||M-1 with lots of options, see 4TH STREET SECTOR PLAN - ALREADY APPROVED BY EPC and city of ABQ is open to incentives!|
|Development Name:||URBAN INFILL OPPORTUNITY|
|Available Utilities:||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Cable, Broadband, Internet Access, Other|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
April AgerColdwell Banker Commercial CARNM CIE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|