Catylist ID: #30766949
386 Acres Along County Road 4 In Mora County
Farm/Ranch for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30766949|
|Property Subtypes:||Breeder, Feeder, Horse, Livestock, Ranch, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||386 Acres|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
WOW!!! This is some of the most beautiful land in New Mexico! Approximately 386 acres of pristine grazing, hunting and timber land. Incredible views of the Ocate Mesa and surrounding valleys. Active/functional well on property, windmill driven, currently supplies stock water tank. Windmill has been maintained recently. Access from County Road 4, via HWY 442. Electric on property at Northern Portion along county Rd 4. Fiber optic also available along County Rd 4.
Property runs approximately 3 miles N to S. Property qualified for 6 (3 cow/3 bull) elk tags this year, and can be applied for from state every year going forward (# subject to change)
1) Boundary Survey currently being completed to confirm boundaries and acreage.
2) Bring offers contingent upon completion of survey and buyer approval of survey.
3) Sellers currently going through quiet title process on a portion of property which is approximately 15 acres located at the northern portion of the property, along County Rd 4. Sale of the property to be contingent upon completion quiet title suit by seller. Seller might consider selling southern portion not affected by quiet title suit without the northern 15 acre portion, thus alleviating the need to complete quiet title for this transaction
4) Please contact Listing Brokers with any questions or concerns regarding these disclosures.
5) DO NOT enter property without prior written authorization from Listing Broker(s).
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Las Vegas|
|Highway Access:||Take County Road 4 West from Highway 442 for approx 2 miles, property on South side|
|Site Description:||Approx 386 acres of undeveloped grazing, hunting land.|
|Area Description:||Ocate Mesa is located in the Northern portion of Mora County. This area is known for its incredible vistas and hunting. Wonderful land for grazing livestock!|
|Available Utilities:||Electric, Broadband|
Gregory KantorRed Sky Realty
CARNM CIE Member
Jeffrey KantorRed Sky Realty
CARNM CIE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|