Plaza Paseo del Norte - Target & Ross anchored power center
|Catylist Listing ID:
Community Center, Fashion/Specialty, Grocery-Anchored, Neighborhood Center, Power Center, Strip Center
||1,276 - 27,883 SF
|Gross Building Area:
Overview / Comments
Plaza Paseo del Norte is located at the NWC of Coors & Paseo del Norte. Anchored by Ross, Target, Skechers, Rainbow, Rue 21, Dollar Tree, GameStop.
* Coors & Paseo del Norte is the busiest intersection in the City with 166,000 VPD
* Strong retail co-tenancy with Ross & Target anchors
* Strategic Cottonwood area site which is positioned closer to dense residential neighborhoods
* Paseo del Norte is the major Rio Rancho/ABQ bridge crossing north of I-40
* Exceptional anchor space opportunity at the hard-corner
* Coors pad site building available Q4 2020
* Very experienced owner/developer willing to look at creative deals or repositioning of buildings
Please contact Chavo, Kino, or Ariana at Base 5 with questions!
Attachments & Media
© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.